 General / 49955
    Re: missing parts —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) In the past year, I've purchased only about 6 sets, of which 2 have had one missing piece each. That's 1 set out of 3! Prior to this, I had never seen it happen at all... and I don't know HOW many dozens of sets I had bought previous to last (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: missing parts —Ken Nagel
   (...) SNIP (...) The problem is so bad that I stopped checking on sets that I brought for parts only. I really feel bad for the non-afols and the kids. We can call up customer service and name what we are missing. It's a whole another story for (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)