 General / 49927
    Re: Tallest lego crane —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Could anyone enlighten me as to what design patterns are employed in these sorts of cranes to build the boom and other arms? >> Mark >> Mark (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Tallest lego crane —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) Mark, one site that has some good pics and a clear explanation of truss design is (URL) and there's *lots* more on BrickShelf and elsewhere. I've used the TexBrick truss several times in my own models, and it's quite strong. You might find (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Tallest lego crane —Alvin Brant
   (...) Mark, since I have to disassemble the boom into sections to get the model back inside, I will take some close up pictures of the boom sections and post them on Brickshelf this evening so that you can get a better look at the design. Alvin (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)