 General / 49885
    help/tip for building strange forms —Øyvind Steinnes
   I have seen some pictures on Brickshelf of buildings with strange formed roofs or strange shaped walls like this: (URL) I want to build a model of a building from my hometown that also have a strange formed roof. You can see some picture of it here: (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: help/tip for building strange forms —Kevin Heckel
     (...) things like this is Erik Olson's (URL) spheroid generator>. You could probably get some decent shapes by playing with that and plaster them together in LDraw. I hope you have a (URL) LOT> (URL) of> (2 URLs) plates> in the same color for this (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: help/tip for building strange forms —Øyvind Steinnes
      "Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: help/tip for building strange forms —Timothy Gould
   Good luck with the model!! For something like that, you may be able to use plates, wings and hinges to make a semi-smooth but very thin shape. Think Hagrid's hut!! [LEGOSet 4754] I haven't really tried it myself but I think with a bit of imagination (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)