 General / 49866
Re: Happy Holidays = LEGO under the tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 13:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

Happy Holidays LUGNET!

List your LEGO loot here!

Between the three of us this year, we made out pretty well.

To Me:

628 - Extra Large Grey Baseplate (Can’t have enough of these) + 630 - Brick Separator (Handiest piece ever made) + 4790 - Alpha Team Robot Diver (In my stocking) + 4851 - The Origins (My wife’s words: “You need more computer screens”) + 7413 - Passage of Jun-Chi (My Adventurer’s collection is nearing completion) + 8800 - Vladek’s Siege Engine (Not as ugly as I expected)

To My Wife:

630 - Brick Separator (In case we lose mine) + 4790 - Alpha Team Robot Diver (In her stocking) + 8799 - Knight’s Castle Wall (She begged for it for some reason) + 10156 - Lego Truck (Which I had to build when it came in the mail. I had to box it back up to give to her -hangs head- I’m an addict)

To My Daughter:

4730 - Chamber of Secrets (The only set we’ve built so far) + 4790 - Alpha Team Robot Diver (In her stocking too)

To The Family (from Santa):

4679 (Five Copies) - Bricks & Creations Bucket (Quote of the Day came from my daughter when she saw these all stacked in front of the tree: “Oh... my... God... Daddy!! Come downstairs!!!!”) + 500 Piece Bonus Box (Five Copies) - Santa wrapped these up separately from the above buckets

So, all in all, the family recieved a collection of just over 11,500 pieces yesterday.

Time to head back to Home Depot for more storage bins....

-Elroy