 General / 49864
  Re: Just build.....

In short, I agree with most of the things written in the post, and agree that perhaps the best way to deal with everything is to "Just Build" but the one thing that I am having a problem with is the following: (...) The many problems that have (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Just build.....

(...) I don't think the mood here is "LEGO can do no wrong", nor should it be. Constructive feedback is good and LEGO should welcome it. However the mood here, (my read only on this) is that there is less tolerance for people repeating the same (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)