 General / 49787
49786  |  49788
Subject:
Is this a Lego part or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:28:22 GMT

Hey everybody -

Need some help. I am trying to figure out if the ferns seen in this picture are a Lego part or not. I have never seen anything like it so my guess would be no. But since I am not 100% positive I ask for your help.

Thanks

Mark P