 General / 49673
    Re: Slope 45 2 x 2 Double Convex / Double Concave —Bryan Wong
   (...) Not really answering your question, but for the longest time I had no idea what this piece looked like. Even the picture on Peeron was a LDRAW picture, and I still couldn't imagine its shape! But now, Peeron has a photograph of the part so I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Slope 45 2 x 2 Double Convex / Double Concave —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) A (nearly) complete roof system is available in blue, yellow and white, and possibly gray. They can be purchased on Bricklink. Some parts, such as the yellow 1x2 double/inverted (what I used to call the "gable connector") are only rarely (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)