 General / 49630
  Re: Identifying AFOLs on LUGNET

(...) I don't know about the Geek code. I think it would take less time to read someones profile (personal info) in paragraph form that to try to translate a Geek code into data one can understand. You would always need a cheat sheet of sorts, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Identifying AFOLs on LUGNET

(...) Heh, if LGC caught on, it'd probably slowly become second nature-- at least to the things you were interested in seeing. But I have to agree, it's very intimidating at first glance. Lots of symbols and wierdness floating around. Now, what (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)