 General / 49608
    Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work? —Luca Giannitti
   (...) I've submitted some creations for this week contest, I've sent them my signed letter for the partecipation BUT: 1. after rather 10 days my creations are still pending 2. all my creations (there were a couple of normal buildings) were 16x16 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work? —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) This seems odd. Are you sure it's been that long? I know anything accepted after Sunday goes into next week's competition, and the (URL) FAQ page> says it takes up to four days to moderate entries. I'd bet on your submissions showing up on (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)