 General / 49608
  Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?

(...) I've submitted some creations for this week contest, I've sent them my signed letter for the partecipation BUT: 1. after rather 10 days my creations are still pending 2. all my creations (there were a couple of normal buildings) were 16x16 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?

(...) This seems odd. Are you sure it's been that long? I know anything accepted after Sunday goes into next week's competition, and the (URL) FAQ page> says it takes up to four days to moderate entries. I'd bet on your submissions showing up on (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)