 General / 49561
Re: New higher resolution scans of 238 LEGO Idea Book No. 1 (Netherlands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:15:54 GMT

It looks exactly like my Swedish one
(http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ideabook/index.htm), except that yours
is in Dutch, and complete! Would you mind if I grabbed copies of the pages
I'm missing (for personal use, only)?

I think there is/was a German one from '62 somewhere out there on the 'net
too, and in that version there are wheels. Searching...

It was on http://home.t-online.de/home/tomslego/before1968.htm but not even
www.waybackmachine.org has the pictures anymore. Oh, well...

It is 100% OK to grab the images from their new home:
<http://home.comcast.net/~strandee/238/>

I think the other one you were thinking of may be here (UK one has wheels):
<http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/setlist/index.htm>

Thanks,
Eric