 General / 49548
Re: New higher resolution scans of 238 LEGO Idea Book No. 1 (Netherlands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:51:12 GMT

Eric Strand wrote:
I spent some time today scanning my 238 Idea Book No. 1 (Netherlands
version).

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104818>

Enjoy the history of LEGO!

It looks exactly like my Swedish one
(http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ideabook/index.htm), except that yours
is in Dutch, and complete! Would you mind if I grabbed copies of the pages
I'm missing (for personal use, only)?

I think there is/was a German one from '62 somewhere out there on the 'net
too, and in that version there are wheels. Searching...

It was on http://home.t-online.de/home/tomslego/before1968.htm but not even
www.waybackmachine.org has the pictures anymore. Oh, well...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden