 General / 49558
    Re: This picture needs a caption —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) visual-spatial capacity to understand architecture, don't you? Next thing you'll be wanting a job outside the home. Why don't you go and bake me some cookies while I smoke and read the paper. Don't worry your pretty little head about designing (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: This picture needs a caption —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Actually, in ye olden days, Lego tried to gain a foothold in the architectural model market by starting to sell (Tata!) plates. Did you ever stuble over a grey plate 8x11 (yes, eleven), Peeron part No. 728? This plate, together with a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)