 General / 4953
  Re: Survey

Hi all & Tom, (...) The first Scala theme or the second one, both mented for girls but you want be anti femanal woulld you ? (...) I personel dont have any anti themes, in the earlie days I didnt like Fabuland but the figs where nice to make stories (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey

(...) The first Scala theme was great, and sadly gone by the time I noticed it. All those tiles and bracelet hinges.... And it inspired me to make large tacky gemstone rings with a small number of pretechnic "1x2" chain links and a trans-color 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey

(...) have (...) be anti (...) Hmm. Probably the second one. Doesn't matter if it's for females - I didn't say anything about them. A theme can still be lame regardless of theme- intended gender. Besides, I married a female - if I was "anti femanal" (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)