 General / 49526
  talent revealed

canada's capital lug, parlugment, is proud to have as a member a very talented modder who quietly demonstrates his talent without tooting his horn. it needs to be tooted and loudly. norbert black is a dab hand with a paintbrush and very handy with (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX) !!

  Re: talent revealed

(...) Thanks for tooting his horn for him. I have to agree that he has a very fine(1) hand with the brush! If you could convince him to post, perhaps to explain how he did the pink hair with the bouffant curlunder that would be swell. Toot toot (er, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

(...) (URL) sorry about the size of this photo, it's not mine. (...) i believe this "outing" of norbert's abilities may lead him to begin posting to our forum. he reads regularly and i have it from a good source that he might soon start to post. ask (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

(...) Just to add to deborah's links, here is another example of Norberts fine art: (URL) The Space-heads in our club were particularly keen on this item. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

(...) I had the pleasure of seeing Norbert's amazing work up close, and let me tell you, the pics do not even begin to do the astonishing details he creates justice. I was never much of a fan of painted details (aside from a few rare examples) until (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

In lugnet.general, Deborah Higdon wrote: ...snippet... (...) Doug is indeed an incredibly talented individual. I spend a lot of time marvelling at the detail he puts into his custom minifigs and signs. Here are a few other links to some of his work. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

In lugnet.general, Deborah Higdon wrote: ...snippet... (...) Lets try that again shall we, sorry Norbert I just finished reading a bunch of email about Doug. :) Norbert is indeed an incredibly talented individual. I spend a lot of time marvelling at (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

Lets try that again shall we, sorry Norbert I just finished reading a bunch of email about Doug. :) Norbert is indeed an incredibly talented individual. I spend a lot of time marvelling at the detail he puts into his custom minifigs and signs. Here (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: talent revealed

(...) norbert thanks you for the kind words. he has been coaxed out of hiding and is now preparing a document which he'll post on lugnet in the near future. keep an eye out for further samples of his work, which are now being photographed and posted (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)