 Parts / Modification / 138
Re: talent revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   we are truly fortunate to benefit from norbert’s talents. enjoy his work.

Thanks for tooting his horn for him. I have to agree that he has a very fine(1) hand with the brush! If you could convince him to post, perhaps to explain how he did the pink hair with the bouffant curlunder that would be swell.

Toot toot (er, spotlighted)!

++Lar

1 - in both senses of the word

norbert thanks you for the kind words. he has been coaxed out of hiding and is now preparing a document which he’ll post on lugnet in the near future. keep an eye out for further samples of his work, which are now being photographed and posted on brickshelf.

for the quick, short answer, the custom hairpiece is a stock lego ponytail hairpiece with the ponytail itself sawn off. the new shape and texture of the hair was created with a two part epoxy plumber’s putty. the curl under elements have wire cores for strength. the wire itself is taken from twist ties. after construction was complete, the colour was established with custom mixed craft acrylics.

continue to enjoy his work.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-