 Parts / Modification / 131
Re: talent revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   we are truly fortunate to benefit from norbert’s talents. enjoy his work.

Thanks for tooting his horn for him. I have to agree that he has a very fine(1) hand with the brush! If you could convince him to post, perhaps to explain how he did the pink hair with the bouffant curlunder that would be swell.

sorry about the size of this photo, it’s not mine.

   Toot toot (er, spotlighted)!

++Lar

1 - in both senses of the word

i believe this “outing” of norbert’s abilities may lead him to begin posting to our forum. he reads regularly and i have it from a good source that he might soon start to post. ask and you might get the answers.

-§ deborah §-