 General / 49458
  WOW!!

(...) I never knew that! Just tried it and COOL! Sometimes I feel like I should have an entire display shelf of unusual part combinations as reminders and inspiration! Dave (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WOW!!

(...) I just discovered you can do the same thing with the 1x2 log. If you look closely at the bottom, you can see the ridges. Steve (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WOW!!

(...) I just tried it and it doesn't well enough to convince me that it was intentional. Yes, there is something of an X-shaped socket in the middle, but the axle goes in really hard, comes out far too easy, and causes the sides to bow out quite a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)