 General / 49415
Re: Announcing X-Pod World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Huw Millington wrote:

The idea was simple: X-Pods are great for taking LEGO with you wherever you
go, so encourage people to take them on their travels and to photograph them
to show where they have been and what they built.

So, I therefore present to you X-Pod World at http://www.x-podworld.com
which I hope will encourage you to get those pods and cameras out and get
building and photographing.

Great idea!  And a nice easy-to-use site to match.

I will be interested to see where pictures get taken.

Best regards,
Allan B.