 General / 49429
Re: Announcing X-Pod World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:

"Allan Bedford" <AllanBedford-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message

I will be interested to see where pictures get taken.

For starters why not go out with yours and photograph against something
local to you in Canada!

Done.  :)

It's not much, but it's a start.  And it was fun to do... which I suspect is
half the point of doing it anyway.  :)

I don't travel much, so I suspect future pictures I take will also be in
Ontario, but we do have some beautiful landscapes here.

Best regards,
Allan B.