 General / 49411
  SWEDISH TOWN PLAN BOARD (was Re: New (Old) Town Plan sets discovered.)

(...) Well I just found out why this board is different. Kurt Richter, a German collector friend (who is also helping with the Lego CD) told me today that this was the Swedish Town Plan board. It seems that in Sweden they were driving on the left (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SWEDISH TOWN PLAN BOARD (was Re: New (Old) Town Plan sets discovered.)

(...) In fact it was September the 3:rd, 1967, 05.00AM (Sunday morning). I was only 13 then, so I wasn't allowed to be up at that time of day, but I remember getting out my bicycle as soon as I woke up later in the morning. In 1955 there was a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SWEDISH TOWN PLAN BOARD (was Re: New (Old) Town Plan sets discovered.)

(...) Thanks Anders, It really is an interesting story! Boy did I get the year wrong on that one. But I was basing that on my memory from something I read a few years ago. Well, at least we know that they made the Swedish Town Plan board #200 until (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)