 General / 49325
Re: Batman fig in background of Sept/Oct lego club mag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey,

This has come up before.  In another LEGO maq there were some custom figs by a
LEGO employee in a crowd scene (I think they had a Thor fig).  I would not read
anything into this other than that the LEGO employee is also a fan and a fig
customizer and was having some fun.
Hmmm . . . (rooting around the web) . . . Aha!  Here is the MOC by LEGO employee
Erik:
http://www.fbtb.net/newgoth/
Note the custom figs.  Was that the Batman you saw?

Bruce

         Hi Bruce (good to be back on Lugnet and see a familiar 'face')

             Very fast link digging out... That is the exact fig (the 'splodge'
on the right bat wing is the same). Thanks for clearing that up...

               God Bless,

                      Nathan