 General / 49266
    Another questionable decision from lego... —Markham Carroll
   I just read one of the news articles on the Newgrounds website (place where people upload Flash and stop-motion animations) that said they had to delete over 100 Lego stop-motion animations because it was demanded by Lego's lawyers. The origional (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Another questionable decision from lego... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well not knowing any details, I'd suggest they probably asked for the word LEGO to be removed from the animations, and because that was too difficult the Tom guy probably decided to delete them instead. I've never heard of TLC asking people to (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Another questionable decision from lego... —Brian P. Gefrich
     (...) NOTE: This is not an official LEGO response (see the email addy I used), so all that disclaimer type stuff applies. Also, this is not based on anything but my own observations and not official LEGO policy. It took me about ten seconds to see a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Another questionable decision from lego... —David Laswell
   (...) The two main justifications that I know of for the LEGO lawyers to get on your case are: 1. Trademark infringement. Sounds simple, but many people mistakenly think they're okay, only to find out later that they're not. Possible infringements (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)