 General / 49205
  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Can someone post the Toys R Us SKU/SKN number for the 4679 tub? You can get it off the receipt if you purchased the set. Thanks, Mark (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

It was posted earlier in the thread - 500979. The problem is that the SKU covers both the Lego and Duplo versions of the bonus pack, so if you call a store, you need to have them physically check to see if they have both (the only TRU within 75 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Ah, good to know. Thanks for posting it! Mark (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I think the tubs are just arriving in some areas of the country. Here in So Cal all I found last week were Duplo tubs. In the last couple days I've found several cases of 4679 in back rooms, just waiting to be stocked. I have a feeling if you (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Well, there's always (URL)! (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I finally found some in Phoenix at the 8th st and camelback store. Hopefully other stores will get some in. Mark (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I think a more appropriate title for this type of seller (i.e. those who sell currently or recently available sets for inflated prices) would be "Scammer". -Orion (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) However, that set is NOT currently or recently available to most of the world. ROSCO (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I hear your pain, man. I got an idea. We here on Lugnet are a community, right? Well, one thing that communities do is help each other out in a crisis, right? Our Aussie and other non North American peers are in a crisis of not being able to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) LOL Avery, I'm sure some non-US AFOLs will (and probably already have!) done a deal similar to this with their US friends. I have no particular desire to acquire these sets, though if they became available here at retail I would probably buy 1 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I was lucky enough to be able to buy 9 of these tubs during the TRU sale. If I sell only 4 of those for $30 each then I have paid for all of them. And if I can even turn a small profit then that's great because any extra cash will probably go (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Jon, Those who know me well know that I realize that there's an exception to every rule. Please don't think I was personally attacking you even though my post could be interpreted that way. My comments were more directed to those people that, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

I'm "Normificus," and the one who referred to this as the "sweet bucket of joy." I really see it as a mixed set of varying blessings, for while I am by no means disappointed in getting tons of free pieces, some could've certainly been better. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

(...) My receipt only has the UPC number from the bar code; no SKU number. UPC: 673419058438 David "Fuzzy" Gregory (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

Has anyone bought a Duplo tub/extras and seen what is in it, curious for my kids maybe. ONly thing available in Canada seems to be the DUplo version. (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

(...) I picked up one. The TRU I was at only had 2 red tubs and a bunch of Duplo, so curiosity got the better of me :) Bags #1 & #2 2 2x2 dk pink bricks 2 2x2x2 white bricks 2 2x6 trans light blue bricks Bag #3 3 2x2 trans yellow bricks 2 2x6 dk (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)