 General / 49178
  Re: A Set within a Set.

(...) The #238 Idea book that I was talking about in this thread also has an very interesting sidebar, namely the very first time a "MAERSK" Lego item has been seen in Lego. Click on the picture of the ships in section 6. The largest ship at the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A Set within a Set.

(...) Hi, I wonder why the UK version of this book (URL) to be seen here: (URL) is called "Ideas Book No.2" when in the other versions there is a big "1" in the inside flap of the first page. Btw. I own one danish and three german copies of this (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A Set within a Set.

(...) Thanks Ronald, The easiest way to tell them apart is in Section 5 - Trains. The use of wheels, black bricks, and plates on the trains makes this the easiest way to tell them apart. I have a 1960-61 version USA Samsonite (USA Lego started in (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)