 General / 49102
    the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show —Mike Gallagher
   COLTC is planning an upcoming show for 2 months at a Museum in Groveport Ohio and we are trying to come up with a name for the show. They would like to use “LEGO Mania”. With all the disclaimers related to LEGO. Does anyone know if there will be any (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show —Jason Spears
   (...) I would guess that LEGO wouldn't approve of that usage. (But I could be wrong). If you aren't familar with it, here is their fair play policy: (URL) Someone in LEGO could probably answer this more definitively. Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

        Re: the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show —Kevin Salm
   (...) Perhaps if officially asked, LEGO would say no. If they don't know about it, they cannot complain until after the fact. Some alternate names for the event could be: -- plastic brick mania -- little building brick mania -- contruction toy (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)