 General / 49102
49101  |  49103
Subject:
the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:29:36 GMT

COLTC is planning an upcoming show for 2 months at a Museum in Groveport Ohio
and we are trying to come up with a name for the show. They would like to use
“LEGO Mania”. With all the disclaimers related to LEGO.

Does anyone know if there will be any problems with Groveport calling the show
"LEGO Mania" or "LEGOMANIA" or "LegoMania" "or LEGOMania"?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Gallagher
COLTC member