 General / 49067
    Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part.... —Ross Crawford
   (...) I have a green 1x16 technic liftarm (thin) that has milling marks, so obviously a prototype. I know there are a few of these around, but not a large number. I'm pretty sure they were originally acquired at a LegoLand Windsor Red Letter Day. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part.... —William Howard
   (...) In the same batch that these were acquired (URL) further investigation has indicated that they were "concept" pieces William (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)