 General / 48831
Re: If you could wish for new Lego elements......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
If you could wish for new Lego elements for TLG to produce, what would they
be.....  here's my choice:

Gary,

I'm sure this subject has come up a few times in the past, but it had a recent
incarnation in this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4837

I think it's a great subject for discussion and wishful thinking.  Actually, I
think it would make a great contest for the LEGO company to sponsor.

"Create the best new element and win your weight in bricks!"

O.K. that second part is really wishful thinking, but who knows?  ;)

Here would be my entries for such a contest:

http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4872

Best regards,
Allan B.

Setting follow-ups to .parts, since this new group is the perfect place for a
discussion like this.