 General / 4883
    About the set search box... —Todd Lehman
   (...) Alrighty, here's the scoop: If you're fortunate enough to be running Netscape Navigator, which handles multiple quick-search boxes on a single page correctly, then you'll get a second search box on the main homepage. Its labeled "Search Set (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: About the set search box... —Larry Pieniazek
   If I had to choose between either a group search or set search on the main entry page, I'd choose set. Put the group search behind the link in the case where you can't display both, not the set. Heck, the set search should be on every page. It's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)