 General / 4877
    Re: 2 Things... —Todd Lehman
   (...) Let's try this... Let's try an old 1994 web design trick: Not setting any LINK= or VLINK= attributes at all in the <BODY> tag, and letting the browser use its defaults, whatever they may be (usually bright blue and dark magenta). How does it (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2 Things... —James Brown
     (...) <In best televangelist voice> "Ah cahn see!" To be slightly more informative: That does make a difference. The links are significantly more distinct, regardless of the size of the little box. It also doesn't detract from the impression of the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2 Things... —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Thank you! Lugnet looks wonderful with my colors (works well with the background colors, too), which I've found to work on just about every website I've been to! ;) Link color: R0 G128 B0 (Green) Vlink color: R128 G64 B0 (Brownish-Orange) Jeff (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)