 General / 48741
  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) There is a bunch of this kind of thing in .space too. (URL) are some more questions to ponder: - are the Brickshelf pics glorifying Nazism, parodying Nazism, or drawing on the Nazi aesthetic for ideas - or something else? - is the .space Iron (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.space)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) I can't speak to the builder's inspiration, but having actually *read* some of the smack in his MOCpages account, we can assume the following about the Iron Reich: - It glorifies big, old grey walls - It glorifies big-ass numbers embedded in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.space)