 General / 48683
  Re: instructions for set 329

Updated: I am trying to put the last sets together, that might be in the remaining parts. These are the sets I have found and built. There are almost complete: (URL) for the 329, did it ever come with black tyres? The instructions on brickshelf show (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: instructions for set 329

Something different: Why is it, that now when I have found, that the 315 and 688 are there toom I want to buld the right away? Also, I like to find out what it has been - like a detective - even that it might not be important? I do like to find out (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)