 General / 4867
  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Yes, but for reasons too complicated to explain, not 'til later tonight. To hazard an opinion, I would suggest that size=-1/-2 is just too small for most uses. (...) More or less, yes. On an average (work) day, I'm accessing the 'net through (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Let's try this... Let's try an old 1994 web design trick: Not setting any LINK= or VLINK= attributes at all in the <BODY> tag, and letting the browser use its defaults, whatever they may be (usually bright blue and dark magenta). How does it (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) <In best televangelist voice> "Ah cahn see!" To be slightly more informative: That does make a difference. The links are significantly more distinct, regardless of the size of the little box. It also doesn't detract from the impression of the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Thank you! Lugnet looks wonderful with my colors (works well with the background colors, too), which I've found to work on just about every website I've been to! ;) Link color: R0 G128 B0 (Green) Vlink color: R128 G64 B0 (Brownish-Orange) Jeff (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)