 General / 4841
  Lego Logo

Hi, this may sound pretty stupid, but for how long has a red 2x4 brick crossed the T on the word "System" in the Lego System logo? I have never really noticed it and I think it looks weird; it looks like it says "Sysiem" instead. Greg (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Logo

(...) In 1991, They just had the standard red Lego square. Before that they had a yellow banner in the corner that read: "Legoland". That was always my favorite, as I think the word "System" with the brick on the "T" looks cheesy. Jeff (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Logo

(...) The metamorphosis of the LEGO logo always makes for an interesting discussion. The big logo change, however, happened back in 1973. If memory serves me correctly, this had something to do with TLG taking over LEGO in the USA from Samsonite. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Logo

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in article <FDqr34.1qB@lugnet.com>... (...) crossed the (...) noticed it (...) Thank you VERY much for pointing that out! Now I can't stop reading "Systiem"!! :) Arjan Brugman (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)