 General / 48341
Re: A Wedding Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:21:25 GMT

Is it any wonder where we got the shape for the modern valentine heart?

I created an identical Swan using all the left over white bricks I had. It wasn’t a pretty build, let me tell you. The second swan (left) is nearly all 1xXs, and most of those are 1x4s. But when I finished, and put them together, I think my time was well spent. It’s amazing that the two necks create such a perfect heart shape.

I am very pleased with the fruits my my labor, and Christina is too (which is the only opinion that matters, right? ;)

--Anthony