 General / 48260
  Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...

(...) Thanks Eric, There are also: Complete with instructions, no box, no stickers Complete with out instructions, no box, no stickers Complete with stickers unused, no box, no instructions Complete with stickers applied, no box, no instructions.... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...

(...) Gary, First of all let me say that I am really looking forward to your CD/Book! Especially for the old catalog portion w/corrections. I agree the set description possiblities become unmanageable which is why it is so hard to create a "price (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...

(...) It was eBay. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)