 General / 48236
  Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...

(...) And your garage door/floor mechanism...... If it is white, then it comes from either parts packs #235 or #236 (only #236 has the named GARAGE beam that goes with it).... although come to think of it, the #235 and #236 series of sets continued (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...

Thank you for the detailed explanation Gary. I'm planning on ordrering your CD/book as soon as it is made available. Especially since I keep finding old bricks in the batch I mentioned earlier. There are several bricks without the posts underneath, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)