 General / 4823
    New Layout —Greg Majewski
   Hello, I think that the new layout for the main Lugnet page is very nice. However, I feel that it is too difficult to use the discussion groups now. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to view current and past messages. It is also very hard to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Layout —Todd Lehman
   (...) Greg, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "how to view." What was it exactly that you finally realized needed to be done (what was they key to unlock the secret?) and how might it be improved to be less confusing? (...) Do you think it would (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Layout —Todd Lehman
   (...) Greg: Given what others have said, I'm guessing you meant that it took a while to figure out that the little square boxes were what you needed to click on to pop up an article. Check it out again now, if you would -- the subject lines of the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Layout —Todd Lehman
   (...) In other words, now if there's any confusion over which messages are new and which you've already read, it's something you can fix very easily simply by tinkering with the color settings in your web browser. --Todd p.s. Of course, after 7 days (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Layout —Greg Majewski
   (...) Um, I am not the biggest computer genius on the planet, so this will probably sound pretty dumb: On Microsoft Internet Explorer, how do you set the link expiration? Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Layout —Richard Dee
   On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:37:26 GMT, Greg Majewski uttered the following profundities... (...) Select View...Internet Options. The first tab, "General," has all you need. On the history part, select days to keep pages in history, and the length of time (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)