 General / 48206
Re: LegoRoy - European Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:50:17 GMT

Hi Roy,

I wonder what made you go to Enschede, it seems a little odd in a list
of major European cities...

Duq

Hello Duq,

Near Enschede is a little town called Holten. Near Holten is a Canadian Military
Cemetary where my great uncle Loren Nelson is buried from WW2. Enschede was just
a convienent (and beautiful) place to stay.

Visiting the burial places of both my great uncles (another one is buried near
Caen, France) was an important part of my trip.

Roy