 General / 48184
    Best trailer size (was Re: Event kit update and request for data —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Are you sure it's not the driver that's the cause of the trouble? I've seen you drive, you know... Actually, your point is well taken. But most of the shows we do so far haven't had drive in access anyway, except for all the Novi shows we do. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

        Re: Best trailer size (was Re: Event kit update and request for data —James Trobaugh
   (...) Good points. One of the considerations is what exactly do you plan on hauling in the trailer. We (NGLTC) keep just show related stuff (tables, plexiglass, track, play table stuff, skirts, misc.). All of the trains and MOCs don't go in the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Best trailer size —John Gerlach
   (...) Yes, wheels are your *friend*: (URL) Steve Demlow, Abner Finley, Conan Collopy) For this particular show Conan backed the trailer up to about 25 feet from where we set up the layout. It's not always that convenient, but with the wheeled racks (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.org)