 General / 48120
Re: LEGO Galidor figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:41:43 GMT

Øyvind Steinnes wrote:

Today I discovered the Galidor figures for sale for the first time here
where I live (Tromsø, Norway. They was on sale too....
Is 50NOK (about 6 euro or 7.3 US $) cheap for those figures?

In the Netherlands they're being dumped for around 3-4 Euro each, depending
on size. And still none are sold as of yet... although that couldnt have
anything to do with the excellent design right? :D :D
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit