 General / 48119
48118  |  48120
Subject:
LEGO Galidor figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:46:25 GMT

Today I discovered the Galidor figures for sale for the first time here
where I live (Tromsø, Norway. They was on sale too....
Is 50NOK (about 6 euro or 7.3 US $) cheap for those figures?

Even if they are cheap I dont think I will buy any for myself. At first
glance I did not think it was LEGO at all before I saw the logo at the box.
Then I remembered someone talking about the figures here at Lugnet. The only
thing I can see on those figures that has anything to do with "normal" LEGO
that I know of, is the technic pin they use to attach diffrent types of
arms, wings and claws to the figure.

Anyone want me to send some figures to you? There was about 200-300 figures
in that huge box  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix