 General / 48077
    LegoRoy - European Tour —Eric Sophie
   This is great. I've always wanted to do something like this. (URL) "LegoRoy" if your out there, tell us about your adventures! e (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LegoRoy - European Tour —Roy Nelson
   (...) Greetings Eric and everyone, I was going to do a posting on my pictures when I checked brickshelf and saw that it had 1800 hits so I figured someone must have beat me to it...thanks Eric. My wife and I fulfilled a dream by doing a six week (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LegoRoy - European Tour —Ronald Vallenduuk
   (...) Hi Roy, I wonder what made you go to Enschede, it seems a little odd in a list of major European cities... Duq (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LegoRoy - European Tour —Roy Nelson
   (...) Hello Duq, Near Enschede is a little town called Holten. Near Holten is a Canadian Military Cemetary where my great uncle Loren Nelson is buried from WW2. Enschede was just a convienent (and beautiful) place to stay. Visiting the burial places (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)