 General / 48040
    Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes... —Gerhard R. Istok
   OK, I looked for a Spiderman newsgroup, but couldn't find one (like Harry Potter and Star Wars).... I have one of those "Lego Magazines" that previews the new Harry Potter and Spiderman sets. In that magazine I found an interesting building that (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes... —Jason Spears
     (...) Mike Case mentioned that same photo shoot here in this (URL) post>. Looks like they just used an employee's MOC as the backdrop for the shoot. I agree though, some of those creations would make excellent sets. Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes... —Bill Vollbrecht
     (...) Hey Gary, I saw the same photos you mentioned, and I am pretty sure they were made up just for the magazine. I dont see those as being sets anytime soon. If you look real close on the round window, you can see it is just strips of brown tape. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes... —David Simmons
     Hey Gary, I had the exact same reaction, especially to this part: (...) toe" (...) Fans of Marvel comics (as I used to be) will immediately recognize this window as being the primary architectural focus of the second or third floor of the abode of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Maybe there's room for a lugnet.spiderman group? I've posted this to admin.general for consideration... ROSCO (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)