 General / 48040
48039  |  48041
Subject:
Spiderman Building with all the black steep slopes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:40:13 GMT

OK,

I looked for a Spiderman newsgroup, but couldn't find one (like Harry Potter and
Star Wars)....  I have one of those "Lego Magazines" that previews the new Harry
Potter and Spiderman sets.  In that magazine I found an interesting building
that Spiderman is swinging from.  Since I haven't seen the movie(s), I don't
know what the building is, but it has a "mansard" roof made of (20) 2x2x3 black
steep slopes, (6) 1x2x3 black steep slopes, and (4) 2x2x3 double convex (outside
corner) steep slopes.

The building also has a large round window (oculus) that has a "tic tac toe"
pattern in brown on the round clear window.

Any idea if this is going to be part of the Spiderman 2 sets?  If not, then TLC
certainly knows how to torture us.  Steep slopes in any quantity (in any one
set) are a rarity, especially in black.

Gary Istok