 General / 48037
Re: Lego part available again after 27 years?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

Also two of these double concave (or inside corner) slopes...

Thanks! I relly like that description a lot better. Now that I changed it in my
local parts library, I think I will find them much faster next time I need them.

Oh, sorry for interrupting your discussion. Keep on where you were. :)

/Tore