 General / 48038
Re: Lego Lovin Felines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:06:38 GMT

"Felix Greco" <pggreco@ilstu.edu> wrote in message
news:Hz2pyE.FFo@lugnet.com...
[Because it had to be done, thats why!!!]

{Ladies & Gents... I present to you... the kitty boober mow-mows...}

<snip lots of nice pictures>

I think the importance of this list goes without saying.  Please respond • to this
post by adding relevant pictures I've missed.  With your help, cat/lego • pictures
can {finally} be centralized.

Felix

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=283487  Casandra the
"StarWars ISD builder"
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=260859  Casandra trying out
the 4x4 offroader
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=309823  Casandra trying to
look like a truck :)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=275286  Whiskas is guarding
my LEGO collection
http://home.no.net/whiskaz/html/bilde057.html   Whiskas is looking over the
construction-quality
http://home.no.net/casandr/html/casandra_39.html Whiskas and Casandra posing
along with the finished ISD ship.

This is the pictures that I have online now, but as I have two cats and both
likes playing around me when I'm building and my apartment is not so big
either, so it is hard NOT to get one ore both cats in the pictures when
taking photos of my LEGO.
Most of all, they both love to sleep in LEGO-boxes or play inside the big
ones  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
and Whiskas and Casandra