 General / 48023
  Lego part available again after 27 years?

Like many of you I have purchased a few of the new Harry Potter sets. There is a new one out called "Shrieking Shack" #4756, which appears to have (4) 2x2 inside corner regular sloped bricks in white! This piece has not been seen in 27 years, since (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego part available again after 27 years?

(...) I second this and also propose that it receive the "remnants of old" treatment. Sincerely, Andrew P. Saada (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego part available again after 27 years?

(...) Also two of these double concave (or inside corner) slopes in white have appeared in the 1981 set 6927 All-Terrain Vehicle. (I only have two of those slopes in white from the 386 rescue helicopter set you mentioned. And a third from another (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego part available again after 27 years?

(...) Thanks! I relly like that description a lot better. Now that I changed it in my local parts library, I think I will find them much faster next time I need them. Oh, sorry for interrupting your discussion. Keep on where you were. :) /Tore (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)