 General / 47966
  Re: mold variant: turntable 4 x 4

Niels - Thanks for the great comparison. I really enjoy analyzing old lego parts too :) Have you done comparisons like this for other parts? I was looking at some of my old 2x8 bricks (with old LEGO logo on them) and noticed that some of the logos (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: mold variant: turntable 4 x 4

(...) Those old 2x8 bricks happen to be Samsonite Lego (USA/Canada) bricks made between 1964-70. For some reason the quality of the Samsonite molds was worse than those of European Lego. Many of the Samsonite Lego molds of the 1960's had re-stamped (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: mold variant: turntable 4 x 4

(...) Thanks for the information. Yes they are from a Samsonite Lego set (120 I think still have the box). Glad to see you are back and I'm looking forward to your "new" discoveries - referenced in your other post. Eric Strand (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)